Local Lyndsi Waltrip joins Monett police departmentNew to the Monett Police Department this month has been Lyndsi Waltrip, a native Monettan and graduate of Monett High School in 2010. A finalist in recent testing, Waltrip is the daughter of Joe and...
Director has broader vision for Monett Senior CenterMore programs and services are planned for the Monett Senior Center by new director Theresa Morgan, who began her duties in early October. Morgan, who has served as director of the Aurora Senior...
- Woman injured in wreck near Verona
- Freistatt fire district to change association (11/14/18)
- The War to end all Wars (11/14/18)
- Verona aldermen authorize city hall improvements (11/14/18)
- Drury leadership summit stresses setting example (11/14/18)
- Sledding ushers in winter at South Park (11/14/18)
- Pierce City students honor veterans (11/14/18)
- Area residents enjoy 15th annual Festival of Flavors (11/14/18)
- Christmas lights taking shape at South Park (11/14/18)
- News in brief (11/14/18)
- Across a century (11/10/18)
- High school Veterans Day program focuses on service (11/10/18)
- Military service sparks love of flight (11/10/18)
- Vietnam Veterans of America chapter changing (11/10/18)
- Verona man indicted in duck boat sinking (11/10/18)
- Area residents enjoy 15th annual Festival of Flavors
- Going out winners
- Local Lyndsi Waltrip joins Monett police department
- Sledding ushers in winter at South Park
- Verona man indicted in duck boat sinking
- St. Mary’s students honor veterans
- Pierce City students honor veterans
- Vehicle crash causes power outage in Monett
- Eyes forward to offseason
- Freistatt fire district to change association
- Going out winnersThe consolation championship of any sport is always the toughest battle to assess, especially prior to the game. The biggest factor is that both teams are usually less that 24 hours removed from a heartbreaking semifinal loss. With the players knowing that they are playing the final game of the season, and that it is not for the most coveted of honors in a state title, the question is, will teams get back up for the final game or just sleep walk and go through the motions to complete the season?...
Tamara Brackeen (11/14/18)Tamara Jo Brackeen, 37, of Aurora, passed away on Sunday, Nov. 11. She was born on Feb. 23, 1981, in Norco, Calif., to the late Clifford Brackeen and Winona Brackeen. Tamara loved being around others...
Autumn Robinett (11/14/18)Autumn Raquel Taylor Robinett, 43, passed away Nov. 9, 2018 in LaCygne, Kan., as a result of a fatal car accident. She is survived by her parents, Gary and Nina Taylor of Monett; three children,...
Elma Jackson (11/14/18)Elma Irene Jackson, 94, of Cassville, died Saturday, Nov. 10. Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville. Burial will be at Oak Hill Cemetery in...
James Shipman, Jr. (11/14/18)James Lee Shipman, Jr., 68, of Aurora, died Wednesday, Nov. 7, at the Republic Rehabilitation Center in Republic. A funeral service under the direction of the Crafton-Cantrell Funeral Home in Aurora...
Junior Wilson (11/14/18)Junior Wilson, 70, of Exeter, died Monday, Nov. 12. Memorial services will be held at 6 p.m. Friday, Nov. 16, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville. Cremation arrangements are under direction of Fohn...
Patricia Daugherity (11/10/18)Patricia Daugherity, age 80, of Purdy, Missouri, passed at the home of her granddaughter’s Latricia Murdie and her husband James, on Sunday, November 4, 2018, surrounded by close family who all loved...
Apartments for RentLARGE 2 bdrm, CH/A, stove, fridge, dishwasher, carport, W/D hookup in Pierce City. No Pets. $525/$525. 489-3077.
Garage SalesMOVING SALE: Thursday, behind gas company, West Chestnut. Washer, dryer, home decor, TV, mini fridge, table, chairs, clothes, & shoes.
Mobile Homes for RentONE YEAR Lease. 3 bed, 2 bth. Quality double wide Modular home on 2 acres. All elec, fireplace, covered back porch, etc. $795.00, plus deposits. Leave message 647-5041 / 860 - 8340.
Apartments for RentFOR RENT: 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment in Monett. Central H/A, W/D hook-ups. No smoking, no pets. $525 deposit, $525 rent. Call 417-489-8883. Available now.