Mt. Vernon woman, child hurt in rollover crashA Mt. Vernon woman received moderate injuries after a rollover crash on Highway H, three miles north of Monett, just north of Farm Road 2130 on Wednesday. According to the Missouri State Highway...
Young Professionals hear newspaper historyMembers of the Monett Young Professionals Network had the opportunity to hear a short history of The Monett Times at the group’s monthly networking luncheon sponsored by The Monett Times, Jack Henry...
- Purdy’s school storm shelter plans face hurdles (6/21/17)
- Solar project advances at Purdy (6/21/17)
- Purdy Road District facing difficult year (6/21/17)1
- MU Extension says beets pack a nutritional punch (6/21/17)
- News in brief (6/21/17)
- Start of summer sees increase in crime rate (6/20/17)
- Two Pierce City businesses robbed over weekend (6/20/17)
- Monett Museum gets grand opening (6/20/17)
- Whiling away the morning (6/20/17)
- Walking the dogs on a summer evening (6/20/17)
- News in brief (6/20/17)
- Aurora woman injured in wreck (6/20/17)
- Teen seriously injured in car collision with train (6/19/17)2
- 2 airlifted from Hwy. 39 wreck (6/19/17)
- Cassville man hit by vehicle on Route H (6/19/17)
- Mt. Vernon woman, child hurt in rollover crash
- Monett’s true son leaves for Kearney
- Teen seriously injured in car collision with train
- Two Pierce City businesses robbed over weekend
- Schreiber Foods
- Aurora woman injured in wreck
- Start of summer sees increase in crime rate
- Purdy’s school storm shelter plans face hurdles
- Locals compete in Rotary Rodeo
- Monett’s true son leaves for KearneyOutside of the years he went to the University of Arkansas, Tyler Rickard has been a Monett mainstay. A standout athlete in his high school days, Rickard was thrilled to find a job at his alma mater upon the completion of his college education. After five years with the district, the true son is bidding adieu to Monett and has accepted a position at Kearney High School for the 2017-2018 school year...
Scott Joplin Ragtime Festival 2017 (6/16/17)
Trinity Lutheran Church Picnic in Freistatt (6/13/17)
30th annual St. Mary's Festival (6/7/17)
Pierce City Graduation (5/23/17)
Monett High School graduation (5/21/17)
Purdy vs. Strafford (State Championship) (5/21/17)
Purdy vs. Lincoln (State Semifinals) (5/20/17)
Purdy High School graduation (5/17/17)
John Gray (6/21/17)John Richard Gray, of Aurora, died Sunday, June 18, at his home. A funeral service under the direction of the Crafton-Cantrell Funeral Home in Aurora, will be at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, June 21, at the...
Merle Eaton (6/21/17)Merle Eaton, 87, of Marionville, died Sunday, June 18, at her home. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. on Thursday, June 22, at the Williams Funeral Home in Marionville with burial to follow...
Thomas Charles Oldham (6/20/17)Thomas Charles “Chuck” Oldham, age 71, died in his home near Springfield, Mo., of natural causes on May 9, 2017. He was born on March 9, 1946, in Cape Girardeau, Mo., to Bernice Minnie (Thomas) and...
Robert Collins (6/20/17)Robert Edward Collins, 69, of Aurora, died Thursday, June 1, at the Mercy Hospital in Springfield. Burial was at the Missouri Veteran’s Cemetery on Wednesday, June 7, under the direction of the...
Maxine Crider (6/20/17)Maxine Ruth Crider, 96, of Ridgley, died Saturday, June 17. Funeral services will be held at 2:00 p.m. Thursday, June 22, at Ridgley Baptist Church in Ridgley, under direction of McQueen Funeral Home...
Ralph Shomer (6/16/17)Ralph Wendell Shomer, 83, of Aurora, died on Tuesday, June 13, at his home. A graveside service under the direction of the Crafton-Cantrell Funeral Home in Aurora will be held at 10:00 a.m. on...
Help WantedMAINTENANCE TECH: Apartment community in Monett, MO is seeking a qualified maintenance person with experience in construction or residential property maintenance. Ability to prioritize duties and finish tasks required. This is a full-time position. Must pass drug test and criminal background check and have your own transportation and tools. if interested, send resume to: fax: 573-256-3231, email: email@example.com, or stop by 1004 Old Airport Road, Monett, MO, 65708.
Duplexes for RentGREAT NEIGHBORHOOD . Large 2 BR duplex apartment, 117 Aubree Court, Fairway Heights subdivision. 1-1/2 bath, ceiling fans, gas fireplace, refrigerator, washer/dryer hook-ups, 2 car garage w/openers. Electric stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal. Central heat and air. No pets. Rent $540/mo plus $540 security deposit and 1 year rental agreement. Call 913-449-6543 for application and appointment.
Garage SalesMULTI FAMILY garage sale: Furniture, appliances, antiques, household items, kids clothes and toys. Two houses in the Woodland Hills Subdivision. 62 Winchester Dr. and 66 Ruger Cir. Friday and Saturday 8am-?.
Miscellaneous for Sale42 INCH Poulan lawn mower, approx. 5 years old with new battery, blades, deck belt, oil and filter, air filter, 18.5 HP Briggs & Stratton motor $375.00. 417-669-3488.
Latest State News