Monettís annual Trunk or Treat event slated for Oct. 28Itís time for area ghouls, gremlins, princesses and superheroes to costume up for the annual Monett Community Trunk or Treat, to be held from 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Oct. 28, on the grounds of the Monett...
Monett softball team receives roaring send-off to stateThe Monett schools offered a cheering send-off for the high school softball team Thursday afternoon as the squad headed off to state competition.
- Ambulance district finds solution to border issues (10/21/17)
- Phone scam prompts police warning (10/21/17)
- Verona road district treads back from flooding (10/21/17)
- Monett police unsuccessful in capturing chase suspect (10/21/17)
- Dancing words into memory at PC Central Elementary (10/21/17)
- Chickenís for dinner at Monett Masonic Lodge (10/21/17)
- Red Cross receives support from donors (10/21/17)
- News in brief (10/21/17)
- DESE to release Annual Performance Review Nov. 15 (10/20/17)
- Development Center to hold benefit auction (10/20/17)
- Pierce City Police Department to receive new patrol car (10/20/17)
- News in brief (10/20/17)
- Man injured in Eagle Rock wreck (10/19/17)
- Man injured in collision with horse (10/19/17)
- 2 Exeter women injured in wreck (10/19/17)
- State champions!
- Monett police unsuccessful in capturing chase suspect
- Softball team welcomed home in style
- Development Center to hold benefit auction
- Phone scam prompts police warning
- Eagles breeze by Pirates, 53-0
- Ambulance district finds solution to border issues
- Death, taxes and district titles
- Chickenís for dinner at Monett Masonic Lodge
- Pierce City Police Department to receive new patrol car
- VIDEO: A collection of how the State Champion Lady Cubs softball team wrapped up their day (10/21/17)
- Cubs gridiron season sent into hibernation (10/20/17)
- Eagles breeze by Pirates, 53-0 (10/20/17)
- Lady Cubs punch ticket to state title game (10/20/17)
- Death, taxes and district titles (10/20/17)
- Area athletes dot Conference teams (10/20/17)
Monett Softball State Championship (10/21/17)
Pierce City vs Pleasant Grove (10/20/17)
Monett - Smithville semifinal game (10/20/17)
Monett softball quarterfinal (10/14/17)
Pierce City vs. Sarcoxie (10/13/17)
Pierce City vs. El Dorado Springs (10/6/17)
Pierce City 63, Forsyth 12 (9/29/17)
Monett vs. Cassville (9/22/17)
Jack Henry introduces new treasury management system (10/21/17)
JHA helps banks prepare for new accounting standards (10/7/17)Monett-based Jack Henry and Associates, through its ProfitStars division, announced the addition of its Current Expected Credit Loss DataStore and Validation solution to its Preferred Service...
Tommy Marshall (10/21/17)Tommy Dewayne Marshall, 48, of Cassville, died Wednesday, Oct. 18. Services will be held at a later date. Cremation arrangements are under direction of Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.
Laurence Hopkins (10/21/17)Laurence Lafawn Hopkins, Sr., 67, of Shell Knob, died Tuesday, Oct. 17. No services are scheduled at this time. Cremation arrangements are under direction of Fohn Funeral Home in Shell Knob.
Doyle Sparks (10/20/17)Doyle R. Sparks, 55, of Cassville, died Tuesday, October 17. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Friday, Oct. 20, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville. Burial will be at Russell Cemetery in...
C.W. Phillips (10/20/17)Carroll Wade ďC.W.Ē Phillips, 75, of Mt. Vernon, died Tuesday, Oct. 17, at the Lacoba Nursing Home, in Monett. A funeral service, under the direction of the Fossett-Mosher Funeral Home, in Mt....
JoAnn Aylward (10/20/17)JoAnn K. Aylward, 79, of Pierce City, formerly of Cave Creek, Ariz., died Sunday, Oct. 8, at the Aurora Nursing Center in Aurora. A celebration of life will held at 2 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 22, at the...
Allene Zelinger (10/18/17)Allene Zelinger, 79, of Pawhuska, Okla., formerly of Mt. Vernon, died Wednesday, Oct. 11, at the Jane Phillips Medical Center in Bartlesville, Okla. Burial will be held at a later date at the Monett...
Houses for RentFOR RENT: 2 bedroom, 1 bath in Monett. 1 car garage. 201 E. Scott. Call Debco Management at 417-881-3216 or email at email@example.com.
Houses for Rent3 BEDROOM, 1-1/2 bath in Aurora. Includes range, refrigerator, central H/A, att. garage and fenced yard. Excellent references necessary. $650 per month. 417-235-6322.
Houses for Rent3 BEDROOM, 2 bath, in Aurora. beautiful, spacious home backs up to White Park. Excellent reference required. $800 per month. 417-235-6322.
FurnitureMOVING SALE: Sofa, like new, $300, Recliner rocker $200, both brown, chair & Ottoman $50, 2 cabinets $25 each. Call 417-669-9748 to see this furniture. Cash Only! 838 Wellington Ave., Monett.
Latest State News