Talent on display during VIP Day at Trinity LutheranFriday was VIP Day at Trinity Lutheran School in Freistatt. Children could invite a ďVery Important Person,Ē often a parent or grandparent, to school to show off activities, projects, and watch...
Roaring River recognized with Governorís AwardRoaring River State Park Hatchery employees traveled to the Missouri Capitol on Thursday to receive the Governorís Award for its First Hole program. Paul Spurgeon, Roaring River Hatchery manager,...
- Lawrence County budget paints rosy forecast (1/18/20)
- Pierce City aldermen propose fuel fee (1/18/20)
- Monett City Council approves refinancing TIF debt (1/18/20)1
- Ambulance District board approves purchase of new unit (1/18/20)
- Farmers briefed on weed, insurance issues (1/18/20)
- Monett City Council plans busy session Monday (1/18/20)
- News in brief (1/18/20)
- Monett schools likely to act on construction plan (1/15/20)3
- Cox College expanding its footprint into Monett (1/15/20)
- Demo contracts approved for Kelly Creek buyout (1/15/20)2
- Man charged for making bomb threat (1/15/20)
- Homecoming this week at Purdy High School (1/15/20)
- BarCo Soils and Crops Conference to focus on forage (1/15/20)
- New Monett public works building nears completion (1/15/20)
- 100+ Women support Development Center (1/15/20)
- News in brief (1/15/20)
- Races emerging for April 7 election (1/11/20)
- Lawrence County budget facing broad growth (1/11/20)
- Second man charged with murder of Coy Cole (1/11/20)
- No bi-county medical marijuana manufacturing licenses locally (1/11/20)1
- A grand achievement
- Monett City Council plans busy session Monday
- Pierce City aldermen propose fuel fee
- Aspire Academy offers new experience
- Monett just short in conference opener
- Ambulance District board approves purchase of new unit
- Talent on display during VIP Day at Trinity Lutheran
- Lady Cubs shine at Diamond
- Roaring River recognized with Governorís Award
- Monett City Council approves refinancing TIF debt
- Monett just short in conference openerFighting an uphill battle all game long, the Monett boys basketball team (5-8, 0-1) had three chances in the final 12 seconds of regulation, but could only muster one shot with .8 seconds left that glanced off the rim in a 62-61 loss to McDonald County on Tuesday...
Verona Christmas parade (12/16/19)
Monett Christmas parade (12/16/19)
Monett YMCA Trunk or Treat (10/30/19)
Monett High School homecoming parade (10/11/19)
Urban Cowboy Rodeo (10/2/19)
FOOTBALL: Monett at Cassville, Barry County Brawl (9-13-19) (9/13/19)
Wheaton BBQ (8/28/19)
Dog days of summer close with doggy dunkiní (8/17/19)
Nicky Vanderpool (1/18/20)Nicky Joe Vanderpool, 42, of Purdy, died Wednesday, Jan. 15. Graveside services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22, at Mt. Pleasant Cemetery in Butterfield, under direction of Fohn Funeral...
Clifton Morgan (1/18/20)Clifton Andrew Morgan, 58, of Mt. Vernon, died Monday, Jan. 6, at his residence. A memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 24, at Buchanan Funeral Home with Rev. Ken Lampe...
Marjorie Gould (1/18/20)Marjorie Pauline Gould, 96, of Aurora, died Tuesday, Jan. 14, at the Lawrence County Manor in Mt. Vernon. A visitation will be held from 9-10:00 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 18, at the Orange Cumberland...
Rita Fay Craig (1/18/20)Rita Fay Craig, 82, of Cassville, died Wednesday, Jan. 15. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 19, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville. Burial will be at Russell Cemetery in...
Dallas Cullen (1/18/20)Dallas Eugene Cullen, 71, died Wednesday, Jan. 15. Funeral services were held Friday, Jan. 17 in the Peterson Funeral Chapel.
Carol Olsen (1/15/20)On the morning of Dec 10, 2019, in Olympia, Washington, C.J. Olsen (Carol Buehler-Shepherd) went to be with the Lord after a four-year battle with cancer. She was 74 years old. C.J. was born in Mt...
For LeaseLOCATION LOCATION location, prime business office for rent on highway 60 in Monett, MO. Call 417-230-2057.
general laborerGeneral Laborer Steel Tech of the Ozarks markets, designs, manufactures, and delivers pre-engineered metal buildings. We're looking for a new team member to join our manufacturing plant. Expect a hard working, family atmosphere with an...
Help WantedHELP WANTED: Looking for qualified advertising sales person for newspaper, magazine, and digital. Income will be commission based. Qualified person will have unlimited territory and the possibility for unlimited income. Send resumes to email@example.com.
Special NoticesIMPORTANT INFORMATION : Please check your ad the first day of publication. If it contains an error, report it to The Monett Times Classified Department. Errors will be corrected and credit will be issued for the first day of publications only. The Monett Times shall not be liable for any loss or expense that results from the publication (whether published correctly or not) or omission of an advertisement.
Latest State News
- Police: 2 dead, 15 reportedly injured in Missouri shooting
- Mahomes' feet, arm lift Chiefs to Super Bowl over Titans
- San Francisco 49ers roll past Green Bay Packers 37-20 to reach franchise's 7th Super Bowl, will face Kansas City Chiefs
- Kansas City Chiefs advance to their first Super Bowl in 50 years, beating Tennessee Titans 35-24 in AFC title game
- More charges expected in fatal Missouri house fire