Lawrence County court news
• Lacey Boom, operating a vehicle on the highway without a valid license, misd. A, fined $150.
• Eelynne S. Fernandez, leaving the scene of an accident, misd. A; operating a vehicle in a careless and imprudent manner involving an accident, misd. A; 30 days in Lawrence County Jail, credit for time served.
• Austin Charles Grubaugh, failure to stop for a stop sign, misd. C, fined $60.
• Carissa Emma Haigh, speeding, misd. C, fined $70.
• Heidi C. Jurey, failure to place vehicle place vehicle in park near the right side of the highway resulting in an accident, misd. A, fined $250.
• Amelia Elaine Pryer, speeding, infr., fined $150.
• Dylan Scott Thompson, speeding, infr., fined $125.
• Franklin Dale Waren, speeding, infr., fined $175.
• Madison Paige Wente, speeding, misd., fined $190.
• Jesse L. Bebee, failure to keep proper/made false motor carrier driver's record-exceeded maximum driving time, misd. B, fined $140.
• Rachel A. Behymer, failure to display plates of vehicle, infr., fined $50.
• Mackinley J. Carey, speeding, misd. C, fined $70.
• Amber Lynn Gutierrez, speeding, misd. C, fined $160.
• Stacey Dean Hughes, violate privileges of landowner deer permit, misd. A, fined $149.
• Nichole D.R. Jones, purchase/attempt to purchase or possession of liquor by minor first offense, misd. D, fined $200.
• Christopher Michael A. Salyer, speeding, misd. C, fined $60.
• Lee Warren Sandtorf, failure to equip vehicle with require brake system, misd. B, fined $130.
• Cassandra Louise Wilkey, speeding, misd. C, fined $60.
• William A. Rabren, operating a vehicle in a careless and imprudent manner, misd. B, SIS, six months unsupervised probation, Crime Victims Compensation Fund (CVCF), $10, Law Enforcement Restitution Fund (LERF), $50.
• Cesar E. Sanchez, operating a vehicle in a careless and imprudent manner, misd. B, fined $130.
The following are failure to wear seat belt infractions, fined $10:
• Nathan Eugene Bittick.
• Joshua M. Gossett.
• Harold Steven MucCulloch.
• Stormy Marie Pearce.
• Denzel L. Wilson Jr.
• Ronald Eldon Chapman.
• Levi Dawnn Erskin.
• Jonathon Tyler Goubski.
• Amber Lynn Gutierrez.
• Cesar E. Sanchez.
• Jeremy David Stouffer.
• Justin M. West, possession of a controlled substance except 35 grams or less of marijuana, fel. D, three years in prison; resisting arrest, fel. E three years in prison; suspended imposition of sentence (SIS), five years supervised probation, successfully complete Court Reporting Intensive Supervision Probation (CRISP), CVCF $45, LERF $150.
• Brenda R. White from Douglas W. White.
• Kelley McCaffrey from Joseph McCaffrey.
• Jason Erwin Obermann, 28, of Overland Park Kan. to Sarah Blair Tettenhorst, 24, of Mt. Vernon, Dec. 14.
• Daniel Alexander Weathermon, 23, of Marionville to Hannah Elizabeth Hilton, 21, of Verona, Dec. 21.
• Joshua Allen Thall, 29, of Mt. Vernon to Ashley Nicole Haynes, 24, of Mt. Vernon, Dec. 23.
• Michael Wallice Watkins, 61, of Wentworth to Tawnya Ann Swafford, 54, of Monett, Dec. 23.
• Brandon Ray Lee, 33, of Mt. Vernon to Shannon Ashley Rhodes, 31, of Mt. Vernon, Dec. 23.
• Nathaniel Robert Isakson, 27, of Ash Grove to Taylor Morgan Floyd, 24, of Ash Grove, Dec. 21.
• Troy Michael Robertson, 22, of Springfield to Elizabeth Kay Lee, 21, of Mt. Vernon, Dec. 22.
• Bryce Austin Bieber, 23, of Mt. Vernon to Micaela Lynn Walls, 18, of Mt. Vernon, Dec. 21.