Monett art students have work displayed in Springfield
Pieces selected at part of a state-wide juried exhibit
Monett High School art students of Lynn Morin and Olyvia Behnke have had their work accepted in a state-wide juried art exhibition at Missouri State University, which will be displayed at the Student Exhibition Center, 833 E. Walnut St. in Springfield.
Works from the following students are on display:
• Yasmin Serrano, watercolor painting;
• Jude Rosebaugh, acrylic painting;
• Anna Pham, watercolor painting;
• Brianna Murphy, mixed media drawing;
• Trey Johnson, graphite drawing;
• Veronica Clark, graphite drawing.
The show opened on Nov. 3 in conjunction with First Friday Art Walk and remains on exhibit through Nov. 20. Regular gallery hours are 1 to 6 p.m.