The City of Monett Public Works Department will sponsor a city-wide clean up from April 29 through May 10.
During this period residents will not be charged for appliances or other items that are picked up. Refrigerators, deep freezes, air conditioners, tires, batteries or any household hazardous waste cannot be picked up.
Items must be separated by category: metal, wood and plastic.
There will be a limit of eight cubic yards, six foot wide by nine foot long by four foot high. Quantities larger than eight cubic yards will not be picked up until arrangements have been made for an additional fee.
Items must be placed out for pick up by 7 a.m. on the first day designated for various areas of the city. Pick-up will be held once in each area.
Pick-up dates and area is as follows:
* Monday, April 29 and Tuesday, April 30, north of Cleveland.
* Wednesday, May 1 and Thursday, May 2, west city limits to Central.
* Friday, May 3 and Monday, May 6, Central to Ninth St.
* Tuesday, May 7 and Wednesday, May 8, Ninth St to east of the city limits.
* Thursday, May 9 and Friday May 10, railroad tracks to south of the city limits.