Michael Morley's 14th place finish paced the Monett Cubs to a sixth-place team finish at the Lamar Tiger Invitational cross-country meet on Tuesday, Sept. 25. Monett edged Cassville, 186-188 in the boys' team standings. Lamar won the title with 37.
In the girls' division, Grace Cloud, led Monett to a fifth-place finish in the team standings. The Lady Cubs scored 123 points. Stockton won the meet with 59.
Varsity boys' 5K individual results
* Michael Morley, 14th, 17:58.00.
* Jonah Ragsdale, 16th 19:01.30.
* Aaron Morley, 35th, 19:10.50.
* Dalton Paynter, 58th, 20:16.50.
* Jon Schleim, 70th, 20:37.20.
* Erwin Perez 71st, 20:40.10.
* Conor Launius, 80th, 21:22.30.
* Conner Redmon, 22nd, 18:25.30.
* Taylor Dodson, 33rd, 19:06.00.
* Jordan Shore, 44th, 19:35.90.
* Nathan Vitt, 48th, 19:41.30.
* TJ Mathews, 63rd, 20:27.20.
* Wil LeCompte, 98th, 24:31.00.
* Jon Sherwood, 26th, 18:45.90.
* Joey Robbins, 96th, 23:25.50.
* James Pettit, 28th, 18:59.60.
* Zach Miles, 43rd, 19:34.20.
* Jordan Epling, 67th, 20:35.50.
* Justin Pettit, 76th, 21:00.70.
* Kyle Miller, 95th, 22:59.00.
* Justin Yeary, 93rd, 22:41.70.
* Christian Da, 99th, 25:10.30.
* Tyler McGarrah, 100th, 25:14.00.
* David Hoston, 101st, 25:40.30.
Varsity boys' 5K team scores
* Lamar, first, 37 points.
* Monett, fifth, 186 points.
* Cassville, sixth, 188 points.
* Southwest, 12th, 274 points.
* Wheaton, 14th, 287 points.
Varsity girls' 5K individual results
* Grace Cloud, 14th, 22:23.40.
* Madeleine Weber, 16th, 22:43.50.
* Birdianna Salas, 22nd, 23:15.50.
* Maddie Petersen, 48th, 27:31.60.
* Carmen Renteria, 50th, 27:56.7.
* Deborah Kern, 21st, 22:56.10.
* Chase Burns, 35th, 25:09.90.
* Haley Beck, 47th, 27:23.80.
Varsity girls' 5K team scores
* Stockton, firsth, 59 points.
* Monett, fifth, 123 points.