Both Monett and Cassville qualified a number of athletes to sectionals from the Class 3 District Track and Field Championships at Carl Junction on Saturday.
The Monett boys and girls finished 13th in each division. The Wildcats finished fourth in the boys team race with 49 points. The Lady Wildcats placed ninth with 38 points.
Monett's Chris Renteria was the lone Cub to advance to the sectional round.
Results for the Monett and Cassville sectional qualifiers are as follows.
* Shot: Josh Lannum, 45'8.75".
* 110-meter hurdles: Cody Frana, 15.19.
* 1,600-meter: Chris Renteria, 4:27.05.
* 300-meter hurdles: Cody, 40.53.
* Discus: Lannum, 136'3".
* 3,200-meter: Renteria, 10:20.19.
* Discus: Drew Still, 133'2".
Results for the Cassville girls are as follows.
* 100-meter: Calistia Brookes, 12.9.
* 4x100 relay: Brookes, Jade Holloway, Danielle Pianalto and Katie Sewell, 52.23.
* Pole vault: Becca Haney, 8'6".
Monett and Cassville will travel to Marshfield for the sectional meet on Saturday.