The Lady Eagles amassed 132 points to win the event. Stockton took second recording 99 points. Hollister finished third with 70.5 points, and Ash Grove was fourth with 58 points.
In the boys' division, Pierce City took fourth. Lamar collected 180 points to win the boys' division. Stockton finished second with 73.5 points. Hollister was third with 70.5 points, the Eagles totaled 62.5 points.
* Pole vault: Makina Kelley, 10'.
* Discus: Sarah Stearns, 118'3".
* 4x200 relay: Emily Ashley, Shania Hogan, Bailee Hayward and Krishna Merriman, 1:48.62.
* 4x100 relay: Ashley, Hogan, Younker and Hayward, 52.84.
* 400-meter: Merriman, 1.00.25.
* Long jump: Brianna Zebert, 16'05.
* 4x800 meter: Ridenour, Amanda Zabala, Allie Creed and Mattie Parrigon, 10:49.06.
* 100-meter: Ashley, 13.25.
* 200-meter: Merriman, 27.69.
* 4x400 relay: Zebert, Ashley, Parrigon and Merriman, 4:15.19.
* High jump: Zebert, 5'.
* Shot: Stearns, 34'02".
* Long jump: Hogan, 15'7".
* 100-meter hurdles: Younker, 16.34.
* 200-meter: Hogan, 28.28.
* Triple jump: Hayward, 31'7".
* 100-meter: Hayward, 13.6.
* 300-meter hurdles: Younker, 52.66.
Medal winner for the Pierce City boys were as follows.
* Triple jump: Zack Hyde, 40'04".
* 100-meter: Cedric O'Hara, 11.29.
* 200-meter: O'Hara, 22.56.
* 4x100 relay: Aaron Zabala, O'Hara, Hyde and Wayne Joe Sooter, 44.16.
* 4x400 relay: Marcus Brown, Caleb Laswell, Hyde and Sooter, 3:36.49.
* 400-meter: Sooter, 52.22.
* High jump: Ryan Turner, 5'10".
* Shot: Deems, 41'9".
* Discus: Deems, 122'7".
The top four placers in each district event advance to the sectional meet in Fair Grove on Saturday.