"We were able to compete and score points in all of the events," said Monett girls track coach Kelly George. "We ran some of our best times of the season on a cold evening. I am looking forward to the second half of our season."
The Lady Cubs finished with 169 team points. Cassville was second with 132 points, and Aurora took third with 82 points.
Results for the Monett boys are as follows.
* 4x100 relay: Aaron Hall, Zach Swearingen, Tyler Green and Kurran Blamey, 46.21.
* 4x800 relay: Chris Renteria, Michael Morley, Mitchel Carlin and Horton, 9:03.1.
* 1,600-meter: Renteria, 4:43.03.
* 800-meter: Renteria, 2:10.69.
* 200-meter: Blamey, 23.71.
* 3,200-meter: Renteria, 10:16.82.
* Triple jump: Green, 39'10".
* 100-meter: Blamey, 11.7.
* 100-meter hurdles: Raymond Urbina, 17.92.
* 4x200 relay: Chase Brennan, Jordan VanLue, Jacob Schmidly and Swearingen, 1:42.72.
* 300-meter hurdles: Sean Rosebaugh, 48.35.
* 4x400 relay: Rosebaugh, Jeremy Horton, Carlin and Schmidly, 3:56.20.
* 3,200-meter: Morley, 11.40.
* 200-meter: Swearingen, 24.47.
* 400-meter: Schmidly, 58.39.
Results for the Monett girls are as follows.
* 800-meter: Raigan Ratliff, 2:40.18.
* 4x400 relay: Ratliff, Brittany Schultz, Sophie Fulton and Brooke Madison, 4:38.92.
* Shot: Bonnie Upchurch, 30'7".
* Long jump: Faith Schmidt, 14'9".
* Discus: Upchurch, 93'6".
* High jump: Katie Kaiser, 4'4".
* 4x100 relay: Schmidt, Haylee Morris, Brooke McLean and Kaiser, 56.43.
* 4x200 relay: Ratliff, Fulton, Madison and Kaiser, 1:57.6
* 100-meter hurdles: Schmidt, 19.26.
* 1,600-meter: Madeleine Weber, 6:23.28.
* 400-meter: Madison, 1:08.3
* 300-meter hurdles: Schmidt, 56.53
* High jump: Elizabeth Arnold, 4'4".
* Discus: Lupe Renteria, 87'9".
* Pole vault: Cassie Hagedorn, 6' (tie).
* Pole vault: Hancock, 6' (tie).
* Triple jump: Morris, 28'6".
* 3,200-meter: Weber, 13:47.81.
* 300-meter hurdle: Arnold, 1:05.2.
* 400-meter: Fulton, 1:08.29.
* 4x800 relay: Weber, Schultz, Emma Schupbach and Brooke McLean.
The track team will be in action on Monday at Nixa. Events are scheduled to begin at 4 p.m.