The Monett track and field team took part in the annual Webb City meet on Monday.
"Our boys competed well," said Monett boys track coach Chad Depee. "The meet had several excellent teams there, and it was good to face that level of competition."
Results for the Monett boys are as follows.
* 1,600-meter: Chris Renteria, 4:42.3.
* High jump: Tyler Green, 6'.
* 3,200-meter: Renteria, 10:18.4.
* Triple jump: Green, 40'20".
Results for the Monett girls are as follows.
* 800-meter relay: Raigan Ratliff, Sophie Fulton, Brooke Madison and Katie Kaiser, 1:57.
* 800-meter: Ratliff, 2.34.2.
* 1,600-meter relay: Ratliff, Brittany Schultz, Fulton and Madison, 4:31.4.
* Discus: Lupe Renteria, 98'.6".
* 400-meter relay: Faith Schmidt, Haylee Morris, Brooke McLean and Kaiser, 57.8.
"We competed well with the schools at this meet," said Monett girls track coach Kelly George. "I was pleased with our effort, but we need to continue to improve to be ready for our conference and district meets."
The track team will be in action Thursday at Aurora. Events are scheduled to begin at 3:30 p.m.