"I was very proud of our team's effort," said Monett track coach Kelly George. "We scored points in 10 events. We need to continue to build off this great start to help improve our team score."
Results for Monett girls are as follows:
* 800 meters: Raigan Ratliff, 2:35.
* 400 meters: Brooke Madison, 1:08.
* 4x200 meter relay: Ratliff, Sophie Fulton, Brooke McLean and Madison, 1:59.
* 4x400 meter relay: Ratliff, Brittany Schultz, Fulton and Madison, 4:41.
* 4x800 meter relay: Madeline Weber, Schultz, Emma Schuphach and McLean, 11:58
* 3,200 meters: Weber, 14:13.
* Shot put: Bonnie Upchurch, 29'4.
* Triple jump: Haylee Morris, 28'6".
* Triple jump: Madison, 28'4".
Results for Monett boys are as follows:
* 1,600 meters: Chris Renteria, 4:46.
* 3,200 meters: Renteria, 10:29.
* High jump: Tyler Green, 5'8".
* Triple jump: Green, 38'11".
|* 4x100 relay: Aaron Hall, Zach Swearingen, Kurran Blamey and Green, :47.|
* 200 meters: Blamey, 23.9.
* 100 meters: Blamey, 11.7.
* 4x800 meters: Jeremy Horton, Michael Morley, Aaron Morley and Mitchell Carlin, 9:38.
The track team will be in action on Monday at the Webb City track meet. Events are slated to begin at 4 p.m.