National FFA Week will be held Feb. 18 through Feb. 25. The theme this year is "I Believe."
FFA Week gives members a chance to educate the public about agriculture. During the week, chapters host teacher appreciation breakfasts, speak to the public about agriculture and volunteer for community service projects.
The FFA organization is committed to developing character and leadership skills as well as preparing members for a lifetime of civic leadership and career success. As part of the National FFA Week, area schools are planning the following events:
Monett High School
* Saturday, Feb. 18 - FFA Booster appreciation pancake breakfast from 8 to 11 a.m. in the Southwest Area Career Center commons area.
* Sunday, Feb. 19 - Members will attend church with Jared Childress, president.
* Monday, Feb. 20 - February break, no school.
* Tuesday, Feb. 21 - Camouflage day.
* Wednesday, Feb. 22 - FFA T-shirt and muddiest truck contest.
* Thursday, Feb. 23 - Wear your favorite brand day; FFA tailgate lunch; and Area 11 awards banquet to be held at 6 p.m. in Cassville.
* Friday, Feb. 24 - Pearl, snaps, boots and denim day.
* Saturday, Feb. 25 - Reward trip to Incredible Pizza, Bass Pro and Bull Blast.
Purdy High School
* Sunday, Feb. 19 - FFA members will attend Arnhart Baptist Church.
* Monday, Feb. 20 - Pajama and hat day.
* Tuesday, Feb. 21 - Muddy truck and camouflage day.
* Wednesday, Feb. 22 - Community breakfast and redneck hillbilly day.
* Thursday, Feb. 23 - Teacher appreciation, area FFA banquet and tractor day.
* Friday, Feb. 24 - Blue and gold day and Purdy FFA bowling night.
Verona High School
* Sunday, Feb. 19 - FFA members will attend Verona Baptist Church.
* Monday, Feb. 20 - No school.
* Tuesday, Feb. 21 - Pink Out day school-wide for breast cancer awareness and a fundraiser. Wear pink day.
* Wednesday, Feb. 22 - Duck tape day. Creative duck tape attire.
* Thursday, Feb. 23 - FFA blue and gold day. Ag industry tour and the area 11 banquet.
* Friday, Feb. 24 - Camouflage day.
* Saturday, Feb. 25 - Wild Hog CDE in Fayetteville, Ark., livestock and poultry teams.
For more information, visit www.ffa.org/ffaweek.