A wide range of business has been scheduled for the Monett City Council's regular monthly meeting at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday.
Council members will act on the following items on an emergency basis:
* Purchasing of an automated weather observation station (AWOS) for the Monett Municipal Airport.
* Approving a mutual aid agreement with the city of Joplin for reimbursement purposed through the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
* Adding an amendment to the Kelly Creek channel diversion feasibility study prepared by the engineering firm of Olsson and Associates.
* Reviewing bids for building a well house at well #21 and contracting for water main extensions between wells #15 and #21.
* Approving a resolution concerning bonds issued by the Industrial Development Authority (IDA).
* Selling land to Sheila Pryor.
Council members will introduce an ordinance on the duration of garage sales and give final passage to an ordinance on monuments at Oakdale Cemetery.
Special recognition will be given to Police Officers John Allred and Don Massengill.
Monthly bills will be paid.
The meeting will be held in city council chambers, and it open to the public.