The Monett City Council will meet at 9:30 a.m. on Monday, June 20, at the Monett City Hall Council Room.
Among agenda items included are:
* Amending an ordinance concerning cemetery monuments
* Reading an ordinance to designate a portion of Fourth Street between Front and Broadway a one-way street.
* Engaging the services of attorneys to amend the Highway 60 Community Improvement District.
* Appoint Steve DeSutter to the building board for a four-year term.
* Transfer capital projects contingency funds to South Park capital projects.
* Enter into an agreement with Empire District Electric Company for wholesale distribution service.
Department heads will also provide a rundown a the latest work crews have been doing.
The meeting is open to the public.