Melanie Mayberry and Chad Depeť, track coaches, Michael Calhoun, baseball coach, Derrek Uhl, golf coach and Bob Crain, tennis coach, handed out awards and varsity letters in their respective sports. Athletes recognized during the Awards Night are listed below.
* Defensive Player of the Year: Colten Phillips.
* Rookie of the Year: Aaron Patton.
* Pitcher of the Year: Aaron Patton.
* Offensive Player of the Year: Jesse Bremer.
* Captain: Marcus Enloe.
* Most Improved: Carlin Ballay.
* Academic Award: Jake Smith.
* Mr. Cub: Marcus McCaffrey.
* Mr. Hustle: Doug Aldridge.
* Mr. Hustle: Andy Hagedorn.
* Captain: Jake Smith.
* Captain: Marcus McCaffrey.
* Marcus O'Hara Award: Doug Aldridge.
* Most Valuable Player: Jake Smith.
* Outstanding Relay Team: Juan Renteria, Bill Townsend, Isaac Townsend and Chris Renteria.
* Sprinter: Zach Swearingen.
* Hurdler: Matt Murphy
* Jumper: Giovanni Foglia.
* Distant: Chris Renteria.
* Mid-distance: Bill Townsend.
* Thrower: Ryno Johnson.
* High point: Chris Renteria.
* Cub award: Chris Renteria.
* Most Valuable Player: Alex Hall.
* Mental Toughness: Caleb McCurry.
* Most Improved: Alex Hall.
* Newcomer of the Year: Chris Trout.
* Sportsmanship Award: Andres DeLeon and Abraham Mejia.
* Most Dedicated: Chris trout, Alex Hall, Shane George and Caleb McCurry.
* Team Leaders: Shane George and Caleb McCurry.