The local hospital recognized employees who hit employment milestones during the past year. Employees were honored for five, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 35 years of service to Cox Monett.
Award winners are listed below by years of service.
* Five years: Bill Lockhart, environmental services; Jennifer Baker, Cox Rehab; Janet Bell, case management; Brenda Bliss, special delivery unit; Sheila Carver, respiratory therapy; Melissa Cleveland, special delivery unit; Rene Elwood, special delivery unit; Carolyn Garrison, med-surg; Karen Haskins, special delivery unit; Carolyn Haynes, CoxHealth Center-Cassville; Patricia Price, surgery; Tom Snead, CoxHealth Center-Cassville; Jessica Spence, emergency department; Jacque Manetzke, patient access; and Valerie Wilson, emergency department.
* Ten years: Robbie Jester, same-day surgery; Donna Lake, support services director; Ryan Miller, pharmacy director; Tracy O'Hara, emergency department; Jeanne Peterson, med-surg; Melinda Russo, special delivery unit; Lorri Vanderhoof, surgery; Monica Dodson, laboratory services; Linda Ormsby, med-surg; Missy Reavis, med-surg; and Jessica Walker, special delivery unit.
* Fifteen years: Jennifer Brown, Cox Rehab; Joanne Koehler, emergency department; Lynn Whisman, health information management; and Patricia Stanton, emergency department.
* Twenty years: Dennis Spence, engineering.
* Twenty-five years: Julie Scott, radiology; and Wilma Kisling, visiting physician's clinic.
* Thirty years: Karyn Coatney, laboratory services.
* Thirty-five years: Mary Jones, surgery; and Patricia Vaught, radiology.