The Pierce City track team swept the boys and girls divisions at the Ash Grove track meet on Friday.
"We had some kids really step up and perform great," said Pierce City Head Coach Brad Hocker. "We competed very well against some bigger school. I was very proud of my squad."
Results for the girls division were as follows:
* 4x200 relay: Emily Ashley, Christine Younker, Krishna Merriman and Kaelyn Osborn, 1:56.26.
* 4x100 relay: Ashley, Brianna Zebert, Merriman and Osborn, 52.58.
* 400-meter dash: Merriman, 1:02.44.
* 200-meter dash: Kaelyn Osborn, 27.66.
* Long jump: Zebert, 14' 9.5".
* Pole vault: Makina Kelly, 9'.
* Triple jump: Osborn, 34' 8.5".
* 4x800 relay: Becca Hatfield, Jennifer Skaggs, Mattie Parrigon and Amanda Zabala, 11:25.07.
* 800-meter run: Parrigon. 2:88.23.
* 300-meter hurdles: Kelly, 56.4.
Pierce City boys
The Pierce City boys results were as follows:
* 4x800 relay: Derek Turner, Caleb Adams, Wayne Joe Sooter and Robert Baldwin, 9:04.86.
* 4x200 relay: Jordan Saffer, Chance Chapman, Cedric O'Hara and Cody Cox, 1:34.9.
* 4x100 relay: Saffer, O'Hara, Chapman and Cox, 45.42.
* 400-meter dash: Saffer, 52.67.
* 800-meter run: Turner, 2:04.54.
* 200-meter dash: O'Hara, 23.38.
* 100-meter high hurdles: Chapman, 18.18.
* 100-meter dash: Cox, 11.66.
* 200-meter dash: Cox, 23.66.
* Shot put: Zach Crouch, 39' 9.
The Eagles track team will be in action on Thursday at Lamar. Events begin at 4 p.m.