A Purdy man received moderate injuries in a single vehicle crash at 12:35 a.m. on Sunday.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol reported Christopher Musick, 22, was driving south on Highway 248 in a 2001 Nissan Xterra five miles west of Jenkins when he ran off the south edge of the road, struck an embankment and a clothesline pole. Musick was taken to Cox Medical Center South in Springfield for treatment. He was not wearing a safety belt.
Other crash reports
* A Garfield, Ark., man received serious injuries in a single vehicle crash on Highway 2295 seven miles southwest of Washburn. Joseph Armstrong, 34, was driving a 2002 Ford Explorer at 3:20 p.m. when he drove his off the roadway and overturned. Armstrong was not wearing a safety belt and was ejected. He was taken to Cox Medical Center South for treatment.
* A Pierce City woman received minor injuries in a two-vehicle crash at 5:40 p.m. on Saturday in McDonald County. Susan Yang, 28, was driving north in a 2008 Chevrolet on Highway 76 when a 1999 Oldsmobile, driven by Glenna Pitts, 30, of Cassville, pulled out from a stop sign and into Yang's path, causing the crash. Yang, who was wearing a safety belt, was taken to St. John's Hospital-Cassville for treatment. Pitts was unhurt, the Patrol reported.
* A Holiday Island man received minor injuries in a two-vehicle crash on Highway 76 in Cassville at 2:05 p.m. on Saturday. Ronald Lerchen, 69, was stopped in the roadway when his 2004 Hyundai Elantra was struck from behind by a 1997 Honda driven by Colton Beck, 19, of Cassville. Lerchen was taken to St. John's Hospital-Cassville for treatment. Beck was unhurt.
* A Louisiana man was hurt in a near-collision with a deer at 8:50 p.m. on Friday on Farm Road 2207, one mile west of Marionville. Edwin Pina, 30, received minor injuries when he swerved his 2006 Mitsubishi Galant to miss a deer, ran off the road and struck a tree. Pina was wearing his safety belt. He was taken to St. John's Hospital in Aurora for treatment.
* A Shell Knob man received minor injuries in a single vehicle crash at 11:50 a.m. on Nov. 4, seven miles east of Cassville on Highway 76. William Buchanan was driving west in a 2000 GMC Yukon when he traveled off the left side of the roadway and overturned. Buchanan was wearing his safety belt. He was taken to St. John's Hospital in Cassville for treatment.
* An Ash Grove man was hurt in an all-terrain vehicle crash at 12:30 a.m. on Nov. 4 four miles west of Halltown on Farm Road 1206. Thomas Hoffele, 27, drove his Honda TRX 450 into the back of another all-terrain vehicle driven by Daniel Hoffele, 29, causing Thomas Hoffele's vehicle to overturn, ejecting him. Hoffele was taken to St. John's Hospital-Springfield for treatment. Daniel Hoffele was unhurt.
* A Pineville woman received moderate injuries in a motorcycle crash at 7:15 a.m., seven miles west of Washburn. Lisa Griffin, 39, was driving a 1998 Suzuki Sidekick east on Highway 90 when she traveled off the right side of the road and overturned. Griffin was wearing a helmet. She was transported to St. John's Hospital in Cassville for treatment.