Honor graduates have been announced for the Pierce City High School Class of 2010 by Principal Steve Garner.
Valedictorian is Kristen Nelson, daughter of Cindy Roark and the late Jeffrey Nelson, and the salutatorian is Rebecca Younker, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Younker.
Other students in the top 10 of the Class of 2010 are:
* Abby Fitchpatrick, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Cliff Fitchpatrick;
* Jared Barchak, son of Mr. and Mrs. James Barchak
* Katelyn Hansen, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Stan Hansen;
* Cindy Xiong, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Mee Xiong;
* Lindsey Dieckhoff, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Tim Dieckhoff;
* Blake Winsea, son of Mr. and Mrs. Jim Terry;
* Jessica Heidlage, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Dennis Heidlage;
* Johanna Parra-Navarro, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Guillermo Parra-Navarro.
A total of 71 seniors will receive their diplomas during commencement exercises in the high school gym at 6 p.m. on Sunday.
Guest speaker at the graduation will be Jim Case, who has been a regular substitute teacher for the Pierce City School District for the past three years. Case is from Wray, Colo., and is known as a baseball umpire and a past basketball coach at St. Mary's Catholic School.