Valedictorian for the Class of 2010 will be Elizabeth Sutton, daughter of Michael and Heather Sutton and Gayle Sutton.
There will be two salutatorians this year: Brooke Beckwith, daughter of Scott and Julie Beckwith, and Lara Ellis, daughter of Spencer and Ann Ellis.
The valedictorian and salutatorians will deliver speeches to their classmates at commencement on May 14.
Other members of the top 10 percent of the class follow in alphabetical order:
* Beau Bounous, son of Brook and Susan Bounous.
* Katie Campbell, daughter of Ronald and Christine Campbell.
* Kennon Cox, son of Bill and Mary Ann Cox.
* Al Dohmen, son of Al and Linda Dohmen.
* Tandi Glouse, daughter of Michael and Tracy Glouse.
* Sara Hammond, daughter of Jim and Renea Hammond.
* Hayley LaGarce, daughter of Charles and Libby LaGarce.
* Aubrey Lemaster, daughter of Deny and Leigh Lemaster.
* Traci Meadows, daughter of Bryan and Melissa Meadows.
* Micah Miller, son of Kevin and Melissa Miller.
* Lizeth Montelongo, daughter of Manuel and Dionisia Montelongo.
* Iliana Rangel, daughter of Manuel and Maria Rangel.
Honor graduates and their parents will be recognized during the commencement ceremony.
Commencement exercises will be held at 8 p.m. on Friday, May 14 in the Monett High School gymnasium. Honors for the graduates will be announced at the honor's assembly at 7 p.m. on Monday, May 10 in the high school commons. Scholarships from colleges and universities plus local organizations and memorials will be announced at that time.
The Monett Ministerial Association will host baccalaureate services for the graduates at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, May 12 in the Monett High School commons. Dr. Bill Cox, from First Baptist Church, and Deny Lemaster, from the Church of Christ, will be the speakers. Jared Brown, assistant band director at Monett High School, will provide the music.
According to Steward, there are approximately 150 students in the Monett High School Class of 2010.